- Remotely turn generator off with the push of a button from up to 250 feet away.
- 3Built’s Remote Engine Shut-off Systems (RES) were developed to instantly cut the engine’s ignition system with the push of a button.
- Pressing the LOCK button on the transmitter activates a relay in the receiver that functions similar to the factory Off/Run switch.
- Pressing the UNLOCK button releases the relay and allows the generator to be restarted.
- Functions with Normally Open or Normally Closed type ignitions switches.
- Each kit is individually coded from over a million possibilities so it will not affect another RES. Two or more RES units can be custom ordered to work on the same code. Multiple remotes for each receiver are also available.